Graduate Higher Level Teaching Assistant – Paid School Exeperience
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£325 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Higher Level Teaching Assistant / Unqualified Teacher – Birmingham
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent confident and personable graduate to join a vibrant school with the potential to move onto teacher training!
Are you a recent graduate with a strong academic background, looking for the opportunity to gain first hand teaching experience?
Do you have prior experience working with young people and are you looking to utilise your knowledge and confidence to progress your career?
Perhaps you are looking to inspire young people to become confident learners and enhance their interest in education?
This secondary school based in the Birmingham area is renowned for its dedication to making sure that their students are provided with a superb standard of education, aided by a carefully developed and broad curriculum designed to offer the most enriching academic learning experiences.
Graduate Higher Level Teaching Assistant Information –
- Providing 1:1 and group support to students
- Planning and delivering lessons alongside class teacher
- Supporting across a range of subjects – full training and support given
- Paid £325 – £350 per week, term time only
- Full academic year – September 2019 start
- Up to GCSE with A Level if you feel confident enough
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP! Interviews being arranged on an ongoing basis
- Located in Small Heath area of Birmingham
This this role as a Graduate Higher Level Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting students inside and out of the classroom through 1:1 and group support sessions, as well as learning vital techniques and skills to help develop and enhance your own teaching ability working alongside the class teacher. You will be responsible for leading some of your own lessons across a range of subjects with the aim of equipping you with the necessary skills and qualities needed to become a trainee teacher in the very same school!
Higher Level Teaching Assistant – What will you need?
- 2:1 degree, ideally English, Maths or Science and strong A Levels
- Prior experience working inside school environment
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
- Looking to progress onto teacher training
- Not afraid of a challenge
- Ability to build strong relationships with young people
- Positive, proactive and personable
If you are ready to take the next steps into teaching and would like a little more responsibility that a Teaching Assistant, then consider this Higher Level Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity to really elevate your career! Simply send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers.