Graduate History Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B6 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate History Teaching Assistant – Aston, Birmingham (B6)
Have you just graduated from university with a 2.1 or above and are looking to be a part of a warm school environment in a fantastic History department before jumping into a training course?
Perhaps you are an enthusiastic and engaging graduate who has previous experience working with young people and now wishes to gain classroom based experience for the full academic year?
If this Graduate History Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate History Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Aston, Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Supportive History department
Graduate History Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Fantastic History department with experienced and supportive staff
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons and small group sessions with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Displaying & utilising own subject knowledge
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback on continually improve your practice
Graduate History Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree in History
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Real passion for your particular subject
- Strong academic background
Graduate History Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate History Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.