Graduate History Tutor
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B23 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £335 per Week|
Graduate Geography Tutor
Are you a Geography graduate with a passion for education and a dedication to inspiring others?
Do you want to kick start your career in a renown graduate programme where you can gain paid experience while expanding your skill set?
Perhaps you are considering a career in Lecturing or Teaching and want a hands-on opportunity to learn from enthusiastic academics?
This Graduate Geography Tutor is INTERVIEWING NOW! To apply, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers today!
Graduate Geography Tutor – The Role
- Inspire the next generation!
- Work with passionate academics and enthusiastic pupils
- Excellent training structure to expand your skill set and gain classroom confidence
- Paid, invaluable experience
- Tutor students 1:1 and in small groups while developing your teaching/lecturing style
- Full time role, Monday to Friday during term time
Graduate Geography Tutor – The School
- Rich and broad curriculum, related to current events and affairs
- Focus on shaping pupil’s into independent thinkers by debate and encouraging opinion
- Inspiring, dedicated and highly academic teaching staff
- Based in Birmingham (B23), with excellent transport links
- Interviewing this week!
Graduate Geography Tutor – Person Specification
- 1st or 2:1 Geography degree or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong academic background
- Extensive subject knowledge
- Previous experience working with young people is beneficial
To apply to this fantastic Graduate Geography Tutor position, please send your CV to Bex at i-teachers TODAY!