Graduate Humanities Academic Mentor
|Location:||Brent, Brent NW2 UK|
|Salary||£70 to £95 per Day|
Have you recently graduated with a 1st/2:1 degree and could picture yourself as a Humanities Teacher?
Perhaps you have always dreamed of being in this role, but need to practice before applying for your PGCE or SCITT?
A friendly and supportive school based in Brent is looking for an inspiring Graduate Humanities Academic Mentor who will inject fun into the curriculum whilst learning.
Competition for teacher training places can be fierce and this school can offer you invaluable experience that will put you ahead of the rest!
Email your CV to Samantha now and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Graduate Humanities Academic Mentor – The Role
- Run activities with small groups
- Tutoring 1:1 if needed
- Monday-Friday Full Time during term time
- Working with GCSE and A-level students to ensure they achieve their full potential or more
- Opportunities to progress onto the school’s teacher training programme with QTS
- Invaluable classroom experience with great facilities
- Mentored by specialist, experienced, Humanities Teachers
Graduate Humanities Academic Mentor – The School
- Vast amount of enriching extra-curricular activities
- Good Transport Links
- Strong ethos of equality
- “Pupils… are respectful to adults and work well together” – Ofsted
- Spiritual, moral, social, and cultural development within the curriculum
- Specialist, experienced Humanities Teachers
Graduate Humanities Academic Mentor – The Person Specification
- 1st/2:1 degree in Humanities subject
- Previous experience working with young people or teaching desirable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to run group work and support lead teacher
- Genuine interest in Education, Humanities or Teaching
- Must be able to commute or easily travel to required area
This Graduate Humanities Academic Mentor Role is shortlisting NOW. Send your CV and Cover Letter to Samantha at i-teachers today and do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!