Graduate Humanities Trainee Teacher
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you a geography or history graduate who is looking to launch a rewarding career in teaching immediately?
Do you aspire to become a Humanities Teacher and would relish the chance to learn & develop at a welcoming secondary before training to teach at the same school?
Gain invaluable classroom experience whilst transferring your passion for your specialist subject to knowledge hungry students in this highly rewarding Graduate Humanities Trainee Teacher role!
If you are an exceptional humanities graduate please apply on this page to register your interest in this Graduate Humanities Trainee Teacher post based a highly popular secondary & sixth form!
The school are arranging virtual interviews immediately!
Graduate Humanities Trainee Teacher – Benefits:
- Graduate Humanities Trainee Teacher role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring humanities teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now over Skype / FaceTime or Microsoft Teams
Graduate Humanities Trainee Teacher – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your geography or history specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the humanities team
Graduate Humanities Trainee Teacher – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in geography or history related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Wishes to positively impact the humanities department
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 800 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Humanities Trainee Teacher role.