Graduate Inclusion Mentor
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B27 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Inclusion Mentor – Acocks Green, Birmingham (B27)
Do you have a passion to help children with special educational needs and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development?
Perhaps previous experience working with SEN students inspired you to pursue a career within education?
Furthermore, would you want the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and supportive inclusion department, dedicated to providing superb learning experiences for their students?
If this Graduate Inclusion Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Inclusion Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Acocks Green, Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Graduate Inclusion Mentor – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Attend training
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
Graduate Inclusion Mentor Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Inclusion Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Inclusion Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.