Graduate Intervention coach
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B38 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Intervention coach – Kings Norton (B38)
Are you a recent university graduate, with a strong academic background, who is keen to support young learners?
Would you relish the opportunity to work alongside an experienced and supportive Inclusion department, dedicated to providing superb learning experiences for their students?
If this Graduate Intervention coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Intervention coach – Key Information:
- Based in Kings Norton
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
- Supportive inclusion department
Graduate Intervention coach – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
Graduate Intervention coach – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Intervention coach – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Intervention coach opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.