Graduate Intervention Tutor
|Location:||Brent, London (North) NW2 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Have you graduate with a 2.1 or above in a Maths, Science or English based degree?
Do you want a new role that combines your love for your specialised subject and makes significant impact on young people’s social and academic development?
Maybe you are an aspiring teacher who wants to gain classroom-based experience prior to commencing your teacher training?
Submit your CV today to Andrew from i-teachers to be considered for this Graduate School Intervention Tutor role.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate Intervention Tutor- The Role
- Full-time Monday-Friday
- Run tailored catch-up interventions in your specialised subject
- Support pupils 1:1 and in small groups
- Create resources and track pupil progress
- Provide classroom assistance
- Report your observations to the classroom teacher
- Great experience for those considering teacher training
- Shortlisting now
Graduate Intervention Tutor- The School
- Mixed secondary school in Brent
- Inclusive school community
- Nearby transport links
- Graded Good by OfSTED
- Exceptional CPD programme
- Student centred approach
- Focus on staff and pupil well being
Graduate Intervention Tutor- Person Specification
- 1st or 2:1 degree classification in a core subject (Maths, English, Science)
- Excellent communicator
- Tutoring/ coaching experience is desirable
- Strong academic background
- Aspiring teacher
- Passion for specialised subject
If this Graduate Intervention Tutor role sounds like the ideal fit for you, just simply submit your CV to Andrew today!