Graduate Intervention Worker Secondary School Support
|Salary||GBP£300-£325 Per Week|
Graduate Intervention Worker – Secondary School Support
Graduate Intervention Worker – Secondary School Support – Secondary School – Leeds LS6
Are you a graduate with a core subject degree looking to begin your teaching career inside a warm and supportive Secondary School?
Do you have the necessary core subject knowledge and are intent on giving the best academic support possible to students as a Graduate Intervention Worker?
Would you want the opportunity to work alongside a brilliant core subject department, displaying your core subject knowledge and gaining teaching methods and techniques from experienced staff?
This academically excellent and dedicated secondary school in one of the best located areas in Leeds is looking to hire a core subject degree graduate, looking to start their teaching career by enhancing and developing the core subject knowledge of its students as a Graduate Intervention Worker.
Graduate Intervention Worker – Secondary School Support –
- Work alongside fantastic core subject staff members
- Gain valuable teaching methods and techniques
- Ability to display core subject knowledge as Graduate Intervention Worker
- Work with secondary school students
- Organise and conduct own 1:1 sessions
- Paid £300-£325 per week, term time only as Graduate Intervention Worker
- Immediate Start
Role Expectations –
- Passionate and inspiring attitude inside school environment
- Ability to motivate and support students in sessions as Graduate Intervention Worker
- Fantastic core subject knowledge
- Organise and conduct own 1:1 sessions with students as Graduate Intervention Worker
Role Requirements –
- Minimum 2:1 core subject degree
- Fantastic communication skills
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Willingness to support and enhance academic ability of secondary school students
- Patient and understanding regarding student issues with curriculum
This school inside the heart of Leeds is academically excellent school, committed to providing the best education possible to its ambitious students. They attempt to deliver the best possible lessons and sessions by using a range of teaching techniques and methods, implemented by the schools dedicated staff department.
Commutable areas may include – Leeds central, Airborough, Garforth, Horsforth, Otley, Rothwell, Pudsey
If you feel that you have the desire and passion to work alongside a brilliant core subject staff department, delivering the best core subject education to secondary school students as a Graduate Intervention Worker, then contact Amy at i-teachers, or click ‘Apply’!