Graduate KS1 Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber LS2 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant
Do you want to be paid to learn and develop new or improve existing skills?
Have you recently graduated with a 1st or 2:1 degree?
Do you have a passion for education but want to gain invaluable experience before jumping into full time teacher training?
Then you need to jump at this fantastic chance of becoming an Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant in a ‘Good with Outstanding features’ graded primary school!
Send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today or call for a friendly and confidential chat about your next steps in becoming an Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant.
Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid School experience
- Experience in one school until the end of the year
- LS2 area in Leeds
- Paid £60 – £70 a day, term time
- Mon – Friday school hours
- Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant – ideal for aspiring teachers
- Working 1:1 or in small groups with children
- Supporting children, including those with SEN
Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant – Personal Specification
- 1st or 2:1 degree in core subject, psychology or education related
- Strong A-levels & GCSEs
- Passion and real interest in education & children
- Some previous experience of working/volunteering with children is desirable but not essential
The school has very high expectations of both staff and children, so they are looking for someone who will carry these traits as well as implementing them with the children. The school is consistently looking to grow at the benefit of their children so there is a possibility of more than one position as an Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant being available!
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil and comply to this schools high standards and growth mind-set, as an Early Years Graduate Teaching Assistant, simply click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Demi at i-teachers.