Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London RM9 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – Barking & Dagenham (RM9)
Are you a recent 2:1 or first class graduate who is eager to secure a long-term role within a fantastic primary school prior to teacher training?
Do you want the opportunity to learn and develop into a fully qualified teacher in a warm and supportive environment?
This school is currently looking for a recent university graduate who can help strengthen their KS2 phase by providing support for teachers and sharing knowledge, capable of catering for all academic abilities.
If this Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – key information:
- Based in Barking & Dagenham
- Good transportation links
- £70 – £90 per day, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Take on feedback on continually improve your practice
- Offer extra-curricular activities if/when required
Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Passionate about education
Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – How to apply:
If this Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.