Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B29 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – Selly Oak, Birmingham (B29)
Are you a recent university graduate who achieved a 2.1 or above and are an aspiring teacher looking for a stepping stone into a teacher training course?
Perhaps you are an enthusiastic and engaging graduate who has previous experience working with young people and now wishes to gain classroom based experience for the full academic year?
Furthermore do you want the opportunity to work alongside dedicated and supportive staff in a warm school environment, who can nurture you into the teacher you aspire to be?
If this Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Selly Oak, Birmingham
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Good transportation links
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive department
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Take on feedback on continually improve your practice
- Offer extra-curricular activities if/when required
Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.