Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London, London (East) E14 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant – Tower Hamlets (E14)
Have you recently finished your degree with a 2:1 or 1st class degree and have realised that you would like to explore the potential of becoming a teacher?
Perhaps your passion for education has motivated you to seek a role where you can mould young capable minds eager to learn?
If this Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Tower Hamlets
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Lead own lessons and small group sessions
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Real passion for your particular subject
Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate KS2 Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.