Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor
|Location:||West Midlands, West Midlands B5 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor – Birmingham
Are you a high achieving, ambitious university graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Instead of another university course, would you prefer to work in a school to develop your knowledge of education prior to having the opportunity to move onto teacher training in the same school?
Perhaps you would like the opportunity to learn and develop into a fully qualified teacher in a warm and supportive environment?
If this Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- ‘Can do’ attitude and ambition to progress into teacher training
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.