Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor – Sparkhill, Birmingham (B12)
Are you a dedicated individual with a compassionate and committed personality?
Perhaps you are an enthusiastic and engaging graduate who has previous experience working with young people and now wishes to start your first full qualified role in a warm environment?
If this Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor – Key Information:
- Based in Sparkhill, Birmingham (B12)
- Good transportation links
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor – The Role:
This fantastic role gives an individual the opportunity to work in a wonderful school surrounded by talented and welcoming staff so is the perfect role for a recent graduate looking to kick start a career in education. This varied and exciting opportunity requires you to support teachers during lessons and to take your own small group sessions with students of a range of academic ability.
Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate KS5 Cover Supervisor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.