Graduate KS5 Mentor
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B12 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate KS5 Mentor – Balsall Heath (B12)
Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 or above, passionate about a career in education?
Perhaps you are a bright individual keen to step into teaching but would be better suited to a more comprehensive style of engaging with students?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside dedicated and supportive staff in a warm school environment?
If this Graduate KS5 Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate KS5 Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Balsall Heath
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
Graduate KS5 Mentor – The Role:
- Work alongside talented and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate KS5 Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate KS5 Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate KS5 Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.