Graduate Learning and Behaviour Mentor
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B13 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Learning and Behaviour Mentor – Kings Heath, Birmingham
Do you have a passion to help children with behavioural or learning difficulties and wish to make a real difference to their academic and social development, which would prove to be a very enriching and rewarding experience for yourself?
Perhaps you want the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and supportive pastoral department in a warm school environment?
If this Graduate Learning and Behaviour Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Learning and Behaviour Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Kings Heath, Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Supportive pastoral department
Graduate Learning and Behaviour Mentor – The Role:
This school is host to an exceptional pastoral department who have an incredible impact on the students they support and as ever they are looking to bolster their team by the addition of another learning and behaviour mentor.
Your role will be to support students who struggle learning as a result of an issue in their behaviour so it is crucial that you have a patient and empathetic personality with a firm but fair behaviour management approach. It will be your responsibility to lead intervention sessions where you can support students on a 1:1 level where you can provide guidance for their learning ensuring that they can aim higher and overcome issues in class.
Graduate Learning and Behaviour Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably in psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Graduate Learning and Behaviour Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Learning and Behaviour Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.