Graduate Learning Assistant
Are you a recent graduate with a minimum 2.1 in your chosen degree subject with an interest in pursuing a career in education?
Maybe you have had previous experience working with young people and would like to build upon this before embarking upon a teacher training programme?
Consider this fantastic opportunity that is based in Barnet with good transport links nearby at a brilliant secondary school that are looking for graduates to join their ranks as a Learning Support Assistant. Send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers straight away to be considered for these positions!
Learning Support Assistant – The School
- Excellent Secondary School
- Based in Barnet
- Great transport links nearby
- Inspiring ethos in that they want their students to be inspired and achieve
- Supportive SENCO and SLT
- Strong links to teacher training post placement
- Interviewing ASAP
Learning Support Assistant – The Role
- Working in a cross curricular role in an assigned year group
- Supporting class teachers in planning and creating resources
- Delivering your own excellent intervention sessions for students
- Helping students with your expert subject knowledge to help them achieve their goals
Learning Support Assistant – The Requirements
- 2.1 minimum in your degree (various subjects considered)
- Strong A-Levels to support
- Keen interest in education and working with young people
- Open to working in a cross curricular position
- Able to become a professional member of the team
If you are interested in this position then do not hesitate to reach out and send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers straight away! Interviews are currently being arranged for immediate starts!! Do NOT miss out on this fantastic opportunity and register your interest today by clicking on APPLY!
Similar roles based in: Watford, Harrow, Brent, Camden, Islington and Haringey!