Graduate Learning Assistant
|Location:||Harrow, London (North) HA7 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you somebody who would love the opportunity to work in a fantastic secondary school where you can make a difference to student’s life from your first day?
Perhaps you are currently considering different career options but you have always had a natural interest and passion in working with young people?
Would you like the opportunity to secure a long-term, paid-role in a supportive and welcoming school that loves having graduates work there?
Make sure that you register your interest in this fantastic Graduate Learning Assistant position today! Secure your paid, long-term position that will give you the experience that you have been looking for! Apply now!
Graduate Learning Assistant – The School
- The school is located in Harrow, North London (HA7).
- Easy transport links and serviced well by the metropolitan line and by buses which pass the school every 10 minutes.
- Highly experienced Teachers who love working with graduates
- Large Three-Form Entry Primary School
- Ongoing training and CPD opportunities for all members of staff
- Regular staff social events to knit the team together
Graduate Learning Assistant – The Role
- Based in Year 6, you will be working with both the low and high achievers in order to help boost progress and understanding
- Working closely with the class Teacher to ensure everybody is on track and prepared
- Creating and delivering your own booster sessions to certain groups of pupils in various subjects
- Communicating and liaising with parents and carers on the progress of pupils and how to prepare at home
- Be an excellent role-model for the students and somebody who they can rely on and aspire to become
Graduate Learning Assistant – The Requirements
- You must hold a 2.1 in your degree (core subjects preferred but all subjects welcomed)
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Passion for education and working with young people
- Experience being a tutor/nanny/ or working in an environment with young people would be ideal but not essential
- Hard-working and willing to go the extra mile
Does this Graduate Learning Assistant position sound like the right opportunity for you to be able to develop your own experience and knowledge whilst getting paid for it at the same time? Register your interest NOW to make sure that you are on the shortlist!