Graduate Learning Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, Brent NW3 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Would you like to work in a Primary School that encourages everybody to have a responsibility for the development of every single child in the school?
Maybe you would enjoy a position where you get paid to facilitate a high standard of education
Perhaps consider this Graduate Learning Assistant role as one that will help improve and develop your experience ready for further training in 2022?
Graduate Learning Assistant – Your Role:
- You will be working with the fantastic Teachers at the school to ensure that the children are receiving excellent provisions for learning
- Working with specific groups of children to raise attainment and progress
- Creating classroom resources for the Teacher and children to work with
- A clear role model for the children to look up and aspire to be like
- Become a valued member of staff
Graduate Learning Assistant – Your background
- Minimum 2.1 in your degree
- Good academic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in working with children
- Passionate about education
- Ideal position for an aspiring Teacher!
Graduate Learning Assistant: Your School
- Based in Camden, North London (Nw3).
- Lovely Primary School
- Easy to get to via tube/bus
- High standard of education
- Commitment to raising standards
- Teacher training opportunities available in 2022
Click APPLY to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers straight away! We have similar roles available across North London so make sure you send your C.V today!!