Graduate Learning Behaviour Assistant
|Location:||Levenshulme, North West England M19 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Learning and Behaviour Assistant – Levenshulme (Manchester)
A Primary Learning Behaviour Assistant position has arisen for a graduate passionate about education to work in a popular Manchester Primary school, interviews to be held as soon as possible!
Could you be a resilient role model for children who may have display challenging behaviour at times?
If you are an ambitious graduate enthusiastic about supporting children at a vital stage in their education, this Learning and Behaviour Assistant role could be ideal for you.
These exciting roles are specifically designed to help high achieving graduates build paid experience prior to starting teacher training, or Educational Psychology careers, and come with training and support from the host school.
- Starting ASAP – Full time, long term role
- Monday – Friday 8.30-3.45
- Paid up to £325 per week (term time)
- Working closely with the inclusion department
- Work 1:1 with pupils and in the classroom
- Resilient and determined role model needed
- Fantastic Primary School in Levenshulme
- Perfect for aspiring teachers
- Degree essential (ideally a core subject or psychology)
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level & GCSE results
- Passion for Education
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with hard to reach pupils
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a Graduate Learning Behaviour Assistant, apply to join this fabulous school in Manchester!
Click apply and send your CV and covering letter to Holly at i-teachers today. If shortlisted we will contact you as soon as possible.