Graduate Learning Behaviour Mentor
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£23720 to £39406 per Annum|
Do you have prior pastoral experience within a school or education setting?
Are you searching for a role where you are supporting students in order to help them to succeed and meet their true potential?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this Behaviour Learning Mentor role could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Starting in September and giving you the opportunity to secure graduate paid school experience and enjoy the rest of the summer knowing you have the perfect opportunity starting in the new academic year.
Behaviour Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Paid school based experience
- £325 – £350 per week
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Close to strong transport links
- Located in Sutton Coldfield
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers, counsellors or education psychologists
- Interviewing now for a September start
Behaviour Learning Mentor – Role:
- Plan, deliver and run intervention sessions
- Focus on personal development that can transfer into academic achievement
- Differentiate according to individual student needs
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
Behaviour Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Clearly passionate about education
- Strong academic background
- Pastoral, SEN or youth work experience is vital
- Keen to gain paid experience whilst gaining invaluable experience
The secondary school and sixth form:
- Recruit a team of fabulous graduates each year
- Specialising in KS4 & KS5
- Located in Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive Heads of Department
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers today to apply for this Behaviour Learning Mentor role.