Graduate Learning Coach
|Location:||Camden, Greater London NW1 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a Graduate from a top university who is looking to take their first steps towards becoming a Secondary School Teacher?
Perhaps you’re unsure of the career path that you want to take, but you know you want to make a difference?
Would you like to work for an innovative school, which welcomes graduates with a flair for their subject, before you embark on your own teacher training programme?
- Dedicated and driven top university graduate who has an impressive academic record with a minimum of a 2:1
- All degree subjects considered
- Ideally, you will some transferable experience, but this isn’t essential
- You will stand as a positive role model to inspire and empower these students to go above and beyond expectations
- You will need to show a passion for your subject and the creativity to create and adapt new resources that reengage and excite pupils
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Develop an understanding of the best approach to teaching and developing your own style with excellent weekly training opportunities
- You will be helping the teacher to manage the differentiation of abilities within the class
- Offering your own planned resources and ideas – take on more responsibility when you’re ready
- Monday – Friday, long-term position
- Access to weekly staff training
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
- Camden, North London.
- This school has a fabulous reputation within the community
- Offers excellent opportunities of further progression to its graduates
- Large, diverse and dynamic Secondary schools with ambitious visions and values
- Consistently high achieving school
If you feel that you can take on this challenge and thrive in this outstanding school environment. Then send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers NOW!