Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
Graduate Learning Mentor – Manchester
Are you a Sports graduate that has achieved a 2.1 or 1st class degree?
Could you be a role model for secondary school pupils and help to develop their academic and social skills?
The i-teachers ‘Step into Teaching’ programme is PERFECT for graduates that are hoping to gain incredible PAID experience in a school environment and work alongside diverse groups of young people to aid their personal and educational growth.
Graduate Learning Mentor- the school
- Welcoming 11-16 secondary school in Manchester
- Passionate about giving all pupils the opportunity to succeed
- Established part of the local community
- Excellent links to public transport
- Work alongside a supportive senior management team
- Teacher training links
Graduate Learning Mentor- the role
- Full time Graduate Learning Mentor role
- Monday- Friday term time school hours
- Become a positive role model
- Helping teachers working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Run group sessions
- Organise outdoor activities
- Monitor and track pupil progress
- September start
Graduate Learning Mentor- person specification
- Graduate with a 2.1 or above
- A passionate and enthusiastic individual with a genuine passion for education
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Strong academic background
- Patience and empathetic nature are crucial
Who are i-teachers?
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day-to-day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
DO NOT HESITATE and submit your CV for the fantastic opportunity to become a Graduate Learning Mentor!