Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Greater London EN5 UK|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you a Russell Group graduate with a 2:1 or above, looking for the opportunity to work with experienced and supportive staff members at a lovely school based in Barnet?
Do you want the opportunity to be part of a wonderfully modern school with a driven and dedicated Senior Leadership team as a Graduate Learning Mentor?
Perhaps you want to become a teacher but unsure of how to make that first step?
This is a fantastic role for a university graduate looking to gain first hand school teaching experience in the Barnet area with a view to enrolling on to a teacher training programme in September 2020.
Information about this role – Graduate Learning Mentor
- Supporting the academic development of different secondary students
- Delivering small intervention sessions with groups of 2-3 students
- Working across the curriculum with staff and the different departments
- Full academic year
- September start, full time role
- £80-£90 per day, term time only as a Graduate Learning Mentor
What you will need:
- Minimum 2:1 university degree
- Strong academic background
- Supportive and motivating attitude
- Aspiring school teacher
- Passionate about the supporting students and helping them reach their potential
- Ability to become a valued team member
Information about the school
- Friendly and welcoming secondary school
- ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ elements graded by Ofsted
- Located in Barnet
- Fantastic links via Northern and Piccadilly lines
- Passionate SLT who will provide you with training and help throughout
- Flexibility for the year group you work in
If you are a university graduate with a desire to gain invaluable paid school experience as Graduate Learning Mentor then make sure you apply for this position! Interviews are going to be held next week so ensure you secure your brand new role for September!