Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Greater London NW1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£19000 to £20000 per Annum|
Are you an Oxbridge or Russell Group graduate who is contemplating a career in teaching?
Would you relish the opportunity to gain paid experience as a Graduate Learning Mentor before going onto a fantastic teacher training programme?
Motivate students and act as a positive role model by transferring your subject skills and knowledge in English, Maths & Science subjects whilst gaining some fantastic in classroom experience!
This is an excellent opportunity for a core subject graduate to join an Outstanding secondary school based in Westminster as a Graduate Learning Mentor!
Located in Westminster, this school is searching for graduates who are able to exercise their subject knowledge in both group and individual scenarios supporting the development of students as a Graduate Learning Mentor.
Information about the role – Graduate Learning Mentor:
- Graduate Learning Mentor
- Full academic year
- September 2019 start
- Secondary school
- Located in the Westminster area
- Paid £400 – £500 per week, term time only as Graduate Learning Mentor
- Shortlisting for role now – Apply ASAP!
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2:1 core subject degree – English, maths & science
- Strong academic background
- Exceptional degree subject knowledge
- Passionate about your specialist subject
- Eager to progress into a teacher training programme
- Dedicated to providing a superb standard of academic support
- Supportive and inspiring attitude
Information about the school:
- ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Broad and enriched curriculum
If you are a core subject graduate passionate about the development of secondary students in your specialist subject, and want to gain first hand teaching experience as a Graduate Learning Mentor, press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!