Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Barnet, Greater London EN5 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a Russell Group graduate with a 2:1 or above, looking for the opportunity to work with experienced and supportive staff members at a lovely school based in Barnet?
Do you want the opportunity to be part of a wonderfully modern school with a driven and dedicated Senior Leadership team as a Graduate Learning Mentor?
Perhaps you are a Psychology graduate looking for vital SEN experience and want to work under the guidance of a passionate SENCO in a cohesive department?
This is a fantastic role for a university graduate looking to gain first hand school teaching experience in the Barnet area.
Information about this role – Graduate Learning Mentor
- Supporting the academic development of different secondary students
- Working across the curriculum with staff and the different departments
- Full academic year
- Full time role
- £80-£90 per day, term time only as a Graduate Learning Mentor
Graduate Learning Mentor-What you will need:
- Minimum 2:1 university degree
- Strong academic background
- Aspiring school teacher
- Passionate about the supporting students and helping them reach their potential
- Ability to become a valued team member
Graduate Learning Mentor- Information about the school
- Friendly and welcoming secondary school
- ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ elements graded by Ofsted
- Located in Barnet
- Fantastic links via Northern and Piccadilly lines
- Passionate SLT who will provide you with training and help throughout
If you are a university graduate with a desire to gain invaluable paid school experience as Graduate Learning Mentor then make sure you apply for this position!