Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Greater London, Hertfordshire WD19 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a graduate who is considering taking the path towards becoming a fully qualified teacher?
Do you feel that you require additional classroom experience before committing to a teacher training route?
Would relish the chance to learn from experienced teachers in a support role that would equip you with valuable skills when applying for teacher training routes?
The highly rewarding Graduate Learning Mentor role would see you work supporting students on a 1:1, group and class basis!
To register your interest, simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Mentor role
- £400 – £450 per week, term time only
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2021 start
Graduate Learning Mentor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in your specialist subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about your subject and education
The Outstanding graded secondary school:
- Outstanding graded by OfSTED
- Watford based with a large car park for those who drive
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Mentor role.