Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Lambeth SW9 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£450 to £475 per Week|
Are you a core subject graduate who is considering a highly rewarding and exciting career as a teacher?
Do you have prior tutoring / education experience and wish to put your knowledge to the test in a thriving South London classroom?
Put your degree to fantastic use in this fantastic Graduate Learning Mentor role!
This is a fantastic opportunity and steps towards teacher training where you would cover lessons whilst working with groups of students to positively impact their studies!
The Lambeth secondary school also have a fantastic reputation of supporting graduates towards teacher training routes!
If you are interested in this fantastic Graduate Learning Mentor role please apply on this page immediately!
Graduate Learning Mentor – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Learning Mentor role
- £450– £475 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Learning Mentor – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Cover specialist subject lessons
- Offering group interventions and revision sessions
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Uphold the high standards of the school and their subject departments
Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 core subject degree
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior education / tutoring experience desired
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Good by OfSTED
- Secondary school
- Lambeth, South West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Mentor role.