Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, Greater London IG11 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Learning Mentor – Barking & Dagenham
Have you just graduated with a 1st or 2:1 and wish to pursue a career in education working with students who require additional learning support?
Perhaps you are a dedicated individual with a compassionate and committed personality?
Furthermore would you relish the opportunity to work with students on a more comprehensive level, where you can closely monitor their progress and support them on a more manageable level?
If this Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Barking & Dagenham
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.