Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||London, IG11 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Learning Mentor – Barking
Are you a high achieving, ambitious university graduate with a 2.1 or 1st?
Perhaps you are a bright individual keen to step into teaching but would be better suited to a more comprehensive style of engaging with students?
If this Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Learning Mentor – Key Information:
- Based in Barking
- Good transportation links
- £350 – £450 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Promote a growth mind-set ethos
Graduate Learning Mentor – The Role:
- Fantastic inclusion department with experienced and supportive staff
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Promote positive behaviour and mental health
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- monitor student progress
- Supporting teachers working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
Graduate Learning Mentor – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Learning Mentor – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Learning Mentor opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Tower Hamlets, Newham, Barking, Dagenham, Hackney, Enfield, Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Havering and Thurrock.