Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M21 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Graduate Learning Mentor – September start – Manchester
Are you a graduate who is passionate about ensuring pupils receive the best possible start in life?
If you have finished your degree and want to make the best possible use of your talents, a full year of paid experience will help to prepare you for teaching training the following year!
If you’re thinking of teacher training at some point but feel you would benefit from working with ‘Outstanding’ Teachers and a bespoke training programme, then this is tailor-made for you!
Join this secondary school in September and truly make a difference to pupil outcomes, whilst kick-starting your own career.
Graduate Learning MentorStart in September
- Paid up to £315 per week
- Popular School located in Manchester
- Excellent facilities and training
- Potential route to schools direct
- Good public transport links
- Provide 1:1 sessions for pupils
- Support the class teachers and learn the ropes
Learning Mentor – Person specification
- Minimum 2:1 degree, ideally in a core subject
- Ability to empathise and passionate about making a difference
- Strong communication skills
- experience of working with children/young people previously is ideal
- Close to public transport links, South Manchester
- 11-16 school – varying abilities and pupils come from a variety of backgrounds
- State of the art facilities and training
- School Direct Teacher Training programme
If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a Graduate Learning Mentor, apply to join this amazing South Manchester school! Click apply or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.