Graduate Learning Mentor
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M1 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £70 per Day|
Graduate Learning Mentors – Various Subjects considered- Full time for whole academic year from September 2019
Manchester and Greater Manchester
Are you a future teacher with a passion to develop your knowledge as much as possible in the next year to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful on your teacher training and beyond?
Do you feel that a paid school graduate placement that has the potential lead onto teacher training in the same school the following academic year is the most attractive route to you?
Perhaps you are little confused about graduate school experience and would value some support and guidance to help you find the right school and role?
i-teachers are working with a number of schools in Greater Manchester who are looking for well-qualified, enthusiastic and creative graduates who are looking to kick-start their career in education as a graduate learning mentor.
We are shortlisting candidates now on behalf of our schools on an ongoing basis and are beginning the application process with graduates for September opportunities right away.
Graduate Learning Mentors
- Aspiring teachers – Step into Teaching
- Vacancies open to graduates or final year students about to graduate
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Various subjects considered – core subjects, psychology and other taught subjects in school more desirable
- Strong A Levels and GCSEs – ideally A*-C
- Experience his highly desirable (youth work, volunteering, tutoring, coaching and counselling for example)
- Variety of roles across various departments depending on your specialism and aspirations
- Monday to Friday, full-time role during term-time only
- Placed in one school for whole academic year
- Paid weekly – £300 – £350
- Opportunities across KS3, KS4 and KS5
If you would like to work in a vibrant, graduate role over the next academic year and can see yourself as an outstanding teacher in the future, then simply send your CV and a short cover letter to express your interest.