Graduate Learning Mentor – Paid School Experience
|Location:||London, Harrow HA1 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £400 per Week|
Are you a graduate keen to ignite a career in education?
Would you love the opportunity to build your professional skill set in a supportive environment?
A thriving school in Harrow is looking to appoint a number of graduates to become Graduate Learning Mentors. Most excitingly, a place on the School Direct programme will be on offer for the right graduate.
Graduate Learning Mentor
About the role:
- Graduate Learning Mentor
- Roles in core subjects (English, Maths, Science, Humanities)
- Full-time, long-term position
- Earn £300-400 per week
- 1:1 and small group mentoring sessions
- Assist class teachers with lesson planning & delivery
- Shortlisting ASAP
- Relevant degree (2:1 or above)
- Strong GCSEs and A levels
- Genuine commitment to pursuing a career in education
- Experience with working/volunteering with young people desirable
- Passionate, enthusiastic and not afraid of a challenge!
About the school:
- High-achieving secondary school located in Harrow
- Formidable head teacher focussed on staff development
- Fantastic progression opportunities including potential School Direct place
- Close to public transport links and on site car park
- Exemplary behaviour from pupils
If this Graduate Learning Mentor role sounds perfect for you then we want to hear from you today! Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and cover letter (detailing why you’re the ideal candidate) to Sara at i-teachers today!