Graduate Learning Mentor – Paid School Experience
|Location:||Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £400 per Week|
Are you a graduate keen to ignite a career in education?
Do you like the sound of undertaking a support role in a school for the rest of the academic year to prepare you for the challenges of teacher training?
Would you be keen to earn whilst you learn?
A wonderful secondary school is looking to appoint a number of graduates to become Graduate Learning Mentors. Most excitingly, a place on the School Direct programme will be on offer for the right graduate.
Graduate Learning Mentor
About the role:
- Graduate Learning Mentor
- Roles in core subjects (English, Maths, Science, Humanities)
- Full-time, long-term position
- Earn £300-400 per week
- 1:1 and small group mentoring sessions
- Assist class teachers with lesson planning & delivery
- Shortlisting ASAP
- Relevant degree (2:1 or above)
- Strong GCSEs and A levels
- Genuine commitment to pursuing a career in education
- Experience with working/volunteering with young people desirable
- Passionate, enthusiastic and not afraid of a challenge!
About the school:
- Innovative secondary school located in Watford
- Join a team of like-minded and excellent staff
- Opportunity to progress to teacher training
- Vibrant and energetic atmosphere
- Diverse make up of students and staff in the school
If this Graduate Learning Mentor role sounds perfect for you then we want to hear from you today! Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and cover letter (detailing why you’re the ideal candidate) to Sara at i-teachers today!