Graduate Learning Mentor – Paid School Experience
|Location:||Luton, East of England LU1 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Are you a graduate keen to gain paid experience in a school to help prepare for the challenges of teacher training?
Would you love the opportunity to build your professional skill set in a supportive environment?
A fantastic school in Luton is looking to appoint a number of graduates to become Graduate Learning Mentors. Most excitingly, a place on the School Direct programme will be on offer for the right graduate.
Graduate Learning Mentor
About the role:
- Graduate Learning Mentor
- Roles in core subjects (English, Maths, Science, Humanities)
- Full-time, long-term position
- Earn £300-350 per week
- 1:1 and small group mentoring sessions
- Assist class teachers with lesson planning & delivery
- Shortlisting ASAP
- Relevant degree (2:1 or above)
- Strong GCSEs and A levels
- Genuine commitment to pursuing a career in education
- Experience with working/volunteering with young people desirable
- Passionate, enthusiastic and not afraid of a challenge!
About the school:
- ‘Good’ rated school located in Luton
- Supportive senior leaders and department mentor assigned
- Excellent training & development
- Opportunity to progress to School Direct training
- Large and diverse secondary school
If this Graduate Learning Mentor role sounds perfect for you then we want to hear from you today! Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV and cover letter (detailing why you’re the ideal candidate) to Sara at i-teachers today!