Graduate Learning Mentor – Psychology Graduate
|Location:||London, Greater London HA8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you an aspiring Educational Psychologist who has a real interest in SEN and working with young people?
Perhaps you want to use your knowledge and develop your expertise within a school setting ready with a view to gaining more experience?
Do you want a role that will help you gain vital experience that will genuinely help your career prospects and all whilst getting paid for it?
If you are an aspiring Psychologist or perhaps even wanting to teach, then you definitely need to apply for this fantastic new role for September 2019! Shortlisting is currently being compiled so ensure your profile is on the list!!
Graduate Learning Mentor – The school
- Located in Edgware with great transport links to surrounding areas and central London
- Calm environment with well-behaved pupils
- Experienced and inspiring teachers that will help and guide your experience
- Hard working SEN department
- Brilliant CPD
- School with a great ethos and vision for their students
Graduate Learning Mentor – The role
- Working with SEN pupils on a 1:1 basis and in small groups (1-2)
- Supporting the class teacher where needed
- Working closely with their lovely SENco who will offer all the help you require
- Being a professional and cohesive member of the school
- Paid between £350-£450 per week during term time
Graduate Learning Mentor – Key requirements
- 1 minimum degree from a good university
- Strong academic background
- Genuine interest in SEN and working to make a difference
- Flexible member of the team at school
- Willingness to take part in activities across the school
Please do not miss out on this fantastic position that is currently available! Click apply now and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers immediately so you can secure your September role!!