Graduate Learning Mentor – Secondary – Long-term school experience
|Salary||GBPUp to ££25 per week|
Graduate Learning Mentor – Secondary
If you are considering a career in teaching and would love to gain a valuable insight into the world of education, then this incredibly opportunity in an inspiring secondary school could be for you!
They are looking for top university graduates with a strong academy background and a passion to gain more experience in a school based setting to join their school for the rest of the academic year and support a variety of students across a range of subjects.
- Secondary Academic Learning Mentor
- Graduate role
- Minimum of 2:1 degree and strong A Levels, core subject preferable
- Experience with young people highly desirable
- Fabulous experience for CV or for PGCE/School Direct application
- Central Birmingham school – easily accessible by public transport
- Full-time, Monday to Friday role, paid up to £325 a week
- Support 1:1 and small group interventions
- Assist within the classroom
- Develop your own flair as a teacher and cover some lessons
- Access to all staff training and impeccable mentoring programme
- Join a committed graduate team
- Passion for education and willingness to continue the schools inclusive and driven ethos
- Shortlisting on an ongoing basis
Click ‘APPLY NOW’ to send your CV to Jamie at i-teachers to be considered for this position. Please note only shortlisted applications will be contacted.