Graduate Learning Mentors – Education – Secondary – September 2019
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Teaching Assistants
Various Subjects considered
Full time for whole academic year from September 2019
Birmingham and other West Midlands locations
Are you a future teacher with a passion to develop your knowledge as much as possible in the next year to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful on your teacher training and beyond?
Do you feel that a paid school graduate placement that has the potential lead onto teacher training in the same school the following academic year is the most attractive route to you?
Perhaps you are little confused about graduate school experience and would value some support and guidance to help you find the right school and role?
i-teachers are working with a number of schools across the Birmingham and West Midlands who are looking for well-qualified, enthusiastic and creative graduates who are looking to kick-start their education career and to lead from the front and deliver engaging and thought-provoking interventions to enable their students to succeed.
We are shortlisting candidates now on behalf of our schools on an ongoing basis and are beginning the application process with graduates for September opportunities right away.
Please see some additional information below about our shortlisting
- Aspiring teachers
- Vacancies open to graduates or final year students about to graduate
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Various subjects considered – core subjects, psychology and other taught subjects in school more desirable
- Strong A Levels and GCSEs – ideally A*-C
- Experience his highly desirable (youth work, volunteering, tutoring, coaching and counselling for example)
- Variety of roles across various departments depending on your specialism and aspirations
- Monday to Friday, full-time role during term-time only
- Placed in one school for whole academic year
- Paid weekly – £300 – £350
- Opportunities across KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Helping mixed ages and abilities across the year groups
- Various secondary schools including inner city, outstanding, faith, single sex and sixth form colleges
- Vacancies across Birmingham and West Midlands – location preferences taken into account upon application and shortlisting
- Access to all staff training and mentoring programme
- Excellent transport links to all schools
If you would like to work in a vibrant, graduate role over the next academic year and can see yourself as an outstanding teacher in the future, then simply send your CV and a short cover letter to express your interest.