Graduate Learning Support Assistant Bromley
|Salary||GBPup to £325 per week|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Bromley
Have you recently graduated from a top university and now looking for essential school experience to launch your future career?
Perhaps you are considering a future career in education / educational psychology / social work and require hands on experience working with students who have additional needs?
This amazing secondary school in Bromley are seeking an ambitious and dedicated individual, who can join their inclusion team and make strides with students who require extra support
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Pastoral Role:
- Working with SEN / SEMH students
- Providing 1:1 support
- Supported by a reputable and experienced SENCo
- Up to £325 per week (Term Time)
- Fixed term contract until July 2019
- Interviews are currently being booked
The school are looking for:
- A graduate with a 2:1 or higher in Psychology or core subject (Russell Group University graduate preferred)
- Strong A-Levels / background
- Experience tutoring / mentoring students with SEN / SEMH
- An individual who can display energy, resilience and adaptability
- Someone who is passionate about supporting students overcome learning barriers
The school can offer:
- Excellent, unrivalled experience essential for future career prospects
- Routes into teacher training, social work, educational psychology
- Ongoing training & development
- Excellent local transport links
In your role as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant, you will provide 1:1 support across different key stages, assisting students to overcome any barriers to learning that they may have. You will be dedicated and energetic, and be able to adapt your communication and engagement methods to suit the students that you are working with. Boosting confidence and supporting students to meet their individual learning plans will be your main goal and along the way you will develop the necessary skills to boost your professional portfolio.
Click ‘Apply Now’ to send your CV to Kimberley at i-teachers to be considered for interview today!