Graduate Learning Support Assistant Greenwich
|Salary||GBPup to £325 per week|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Greenwich
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity to support students with SEN / SEMH, gaining valuable secondary school experience?
Perhaps you are seeking the necessary experience that will launch your career in secondary experience or in educational psychology?
Maybe the idea of uplifting a student’s aspirations, beyond their learning barriers, sounds like the perfect reason to get out of bed in the morning?
If so, read on and click ‘Apply Now’….
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Pastoral Role:
- Working with SEN / SEMH students
- Supporting small cohorts as well as providing 1:1 support
- Working alongside a dedicated and supportive inclusion team
- Development & guidance provided from the inspirational SENCo
- “Good” graded school (Ofsted)
- Up to £325 per week (Term Time)
- Fixed term contract until July 2019
- Applicants are being shortlisted immediately
The school are looking for:
- A graduate with a 2:1 or higher in Psychology or core subject
- Strong A-Levels / background
- Experience tutoring / mentoring students with SEN / SEMH
- An individual who can display energy, resilience and adaptability
- Someone who is passionate about supporting students overcome learning barriers
The school can offer:
- Excellent, unrivalled experience essential for future career prospects
- Routes into teacher training, social work, educational psychology
- Ongoing training & development
- Support from a dedicated mentor
- Onsite parking and excellent transport links
This is an amazing opportunity to attain unrivalled experience in a reputable and thriving Greenwich secondary school. They are looking for someone who already has experience of working with vulnerable / challenging children. In your role you will be supporting students on a 1:1 basis, and also providing support for small cohorts of students as they work towards overcoming their learning, social and emotional barriers to learning.
The role calls for compassionate and dedicated individual who can instil confidence and encourage students to achieve beyond their own expectations.
If this role sounds like the perfect role for you then click ‘Apply Now’ to send your CV to Kimberley at i–teachers today!