Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport sk7 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £70 per Day|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – apply ASAP! Long term / full-time position in the same school starting in September.
*Interviews to be held next week!*
Are you a dedicated, passionate and resilient graduate who is looking for a support role in a secondary school prior to teacher training?
Do you have a degree in Psychology or a core subject, or perhaps have experience of working with children who may face barriers to learning?
This fantastic Secondary School in Stockport is keen to add a talented graduate to their team to support pupils who may have social, emotional and special education needs.
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Graduate role
- Graduate role – ideal for aspiring teachers
- Well established secondary school in Stockport
- Long term, Full-time role (until at least July 2021)
- Paid £325-£350 per week
- Excellent experience in a supportive school
- DBS check required – apply ASAP
Person Specification – Learning Support Assistant
- Degree level qualification
- Previous experience supporting children, e.g tutoring
- Passionate about providing better outcomes for all children
About the role – Learning Support Assistant
- Support pupils who face barriers to learning
- Assist with GCSE prep/COVID-19 Catch up work
- Join a team of likeminded graduates
- Academic and pastoral support
- Training and support provided from an excellent team
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity to begin your career in education? Please click ‘apply’ now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!