Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London N12 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
A fantastic secondary school in the Barnet area is currently seeking a supportive and caring Psychology graduate who is looking to gain first hand SEN teaching experience.
Are you a Psychology graduate with the ambition to support students with additional behavioural needs inside of a secondary school environment as a Learning Support Assistant?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside experienced and dedicated SEN staff, whilst developing your SEN teaching ability and understanding?
Perhaps you are looking for a role in which you can work with students in both individual and group settings, really displaying your expert subject knowledge?
Make sure that you don’t miss out on this excellent SEN teaching opportunity in the Barnet area and click APPLY now!
Learning Support Assistant – Information about the role:
- Learning Support Assistant
- Full academic year
- September start
- Supporting students with additional needs
- Working in both 1:1 and group sessions
- Opportunity to gain first hand SEN teaching experience
- Paid £350 – £450 per week, term time only as Learning Support Assistant
- Located in Barnet
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Minimum 2:1 Psychology degree (although core subject degrees also considered)
- Excellent academic background
- Strong degree subject knowledge
- Passionate about supporting students with additional behavioural needs
- Supportive and motivating attitude
- Ability to conduct inspiring and interactive learning experiences
- Patient and understanding regarding pace of students learning development
Information about the school:
- ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Driven and enthusiastic Senior Leadership Team
- Experienced and caring SENCO
- Plethora of talented and supportive SEN staff
- Modern facilities and resources for both staff and students
- Close relationship with parents and guardians
- Valued and respected member of local community
If you are a Psychology graduate passionate about the development of students with additional behavioural needs both academically and socially, looking to gain first hand teaching experience, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button or send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers.