Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, Greater London N3 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a passionate, caring and motivated graduate that would love to work with young people and help them flourish?
Maybe you have experience working with children with additional needs and thoroughly enjoyed your time doing so?
Would you like to obtain school based experience working with SEN students based in North London?
Make sure that you register your interest in a fantastic role that will kick-start your career in education! Simply click APPLY to send your C.V for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant to Andrew at i-teachers immediately!!
What you will be doing:
- Working with students who have ADHD or ASD.
- You will be delivering a personalised curriculum to your students to ensure that they are making progress
- Working closely with the SENDCo to report back on progress and learn different strategies
- Monitoring progress, behaviourally, academically and socially
- Contribute to the wider mission and vision of the Head teacher
What you will need to have:
- 2.1 minimum in your degree – Psychology preferred but all subjects are considered
- Good A-Levels and GCSEs
- Resilient, determined and motivated to make a real difference
- Inclusive approach to education
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- Reliable and hard-working
What the school is like:
- Excellent school based in Barnet (N3).
- Good transport links to and from school
- Learning Support Assistant Induction programme and training given
- Supportive environment
- Close-knit staff team
- Brilliant CPD
If this Graduate Learning Support Assistant sounds like an interesting position then send your CV to Andrew from i-teachers today!! Take your step into education today by clicking on APPLY on this advertisement.