Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£425 per Week|
Are you a supportive graduate who is looking to gain some school-based experience?
Would you relish the chance to work at an Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form supporting the learning of their students?
Start September in this rewarding and exciting Graduate Learning Support Assistant role where you can further develop your existing knowledge and skills!
This role would see you supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis within a cohesive Special Educational Needs / SEN department.
Register your interest in this superb Graduate Learning Support Assistant role today by simply applying on this page and attaching your CV!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- £85 term time daily rate
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/ psychologists
- Shortlisting now for August interviews
- September 2021 start
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Work within the inclusion / SEN department
- Support students on a group and 1:1 basis
- Work with students within their classes
- Become part of a cohesive SEN department
- Communicate excellently with staff and parents
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering a career in education
- Prior SEN experience is highly desirable
Outstanding Secondary form & sixth form:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- KS3 – KS5 – Over 1500 students
- Highly successful with strong GCSE & A-level results
- Visionary senior leadership
- Brilliant staff
- Westminster, Inner & Central London location
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.