Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London EC1 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent Psychology graduate who aspires to begin your career in Psychology, Social Work or even Education?
Do you have a passion for helping people, especially those with SEN or those who come from lower socio-economic backgrounds?
Maybe you have been looking at roles advertised but none of them have really ticked your boxes and you are holding out for the right position?
Consider this opportunity, based in Camden, in a lovely Primary School that have brilliant staff and well-behaved pupils who are looking for a graduate to join their team! Apply and send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers now!
Information about the role:
- Full time position for the academic year
- Paid between £350-£450 per week during term time
- Working with bubbly, experienced and fantastic teachers and members of the SLT
- Supporting students with additional needs
- Working with pupils 1:1 and in small groups to assist the teacher
- Located in Camden
What you will need:
- A 2.1 in your degree as a minimum from a good university
- Excellent academic background
- Resilient, motivated and determined to have a positive effect
- Passionate about your subject
- Patient and understanding when working with pupils
Information about the school:
- Enthusiastic Headteacher and SLT
- Close relationships with parents, carers and the local community
- “Outstanding” Ofsted graded school
- Excellent facilities
- Good CPD opportunities
Want to be considered for this Learning Support Assistant position and make your first steps into teaching? Click APPLY to ensure you are shortlisted for the position in September 2019!
Difficult to travel to Camden from your area? We have excellent relationships with schools across London so still send your CV to be considered!