Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, Greater London NW7 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent core subject graduate with a keen interest in working with students?
Perhaps you are looking to gain invaluable school based experience that will help you with your future career goals?
Do you want the opportunity to learn valuable new skills and experiences – all whilst getting paid for it?
If you are a recent core subject graduate then send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers to be considered for the position. Interviews are being scheduled ASAP so be sure to apply today!
Information about the position – Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Full year academic placement
- September 2019 start
- Paid between £350-£450 per week during term time
- Located in the borough of Barnet
- Shortlisting is happening now – apply ASAP!
Requirements for the opportunity:
- Minimum 2.1 or 1st class degree in a core subject from a Russell Group institution
- Strong academic background with good A-Levels
- Keen to support pupils with
- Have a patient and supporting personality
- Be able to be a cohesive and strong member of the SEN department
Information about the school
- Located in a lovely part of Barnet
- Inspiring ethos to help prepare every pupil for their future
- Supportive community and have bought into the school and their aims
- 10 minute walk from the local tube stop
- Amazing Head teacher with excellent staff that will support your development
If you are serious about making a difference and helping pupils with SEN whilst developing your own skills and gaining valuable experience then apply NOW- interviews currently being arranged!
Others role are available across London so ensure you click APPLY now to be considered for those too!