Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Ealing, Greater London W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Are you an aspiring teacher who is looking for some invaluable classroom experience in London?
Have you recently graduated and would relish the opportunity to support students on a 1:1 and group basis across the next academic year?
Gain some fantastic experience within a thriving secondary school that would boost any 2022 PGCE, Schools Direct or MA application and work as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant!
This Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form are searching for a graduate to support their students who require additional support with their academic work and day to day schedule across the school.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- £425 – £450 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time Learning Support Assistant role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Become an integral part of the inclusion team
- Work alongside a range of students from KS3 – KS5
- Support students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Communicate excellently with students, staff, and parents
- Support various departments across the school
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education and learning
- Considering teacher training
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- A beacon of education with the community
- Part of an established academy trust
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb teacher training route
- Ealing, West London
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.