Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||London, Greater London W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Do you strive to kick start your teaching career in a Learning Support Assistant role first before applying for teacher training?
Are you looking to gain some invaluable classroom experience at a highly popular Outstanding West London secondary?
Put your degree into fantastic use and take the first steps towards a career in teaching and work as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant for this academic year, with the view of being trained to teach by the school!
This Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form wish to take on a number of graduates in Learning Support Assistant roles supporting students who are struggling with aspects of their daily and weekly study.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Learning Support Assistant role
- £400– £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time Learning Support Assistant role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside a range of students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer support to this student which includes group & 1:1 interventions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
- Support various departments across the school
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb teacher training route
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.