Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, Greater London N20 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
This dynamic Barnet Secondary is looking to support a dynamic graduate who is interested in getting their start in teaching.
Are you looking for a chance to ease into teaching through a supportive role?
Are you a graduate looking to get your foot in the door of the education sector?
i-teachers have worked with this school on many occasions, with every graduate giving glowing reviews of their time there and development through their support.
Learning Support Assistant – The benefits
- Supportive training personalised to your skillset
- £400 – £450 per week, term time.
- September start
- Interview preparation with industry-leading education consultants
- Regular CPD sessions and reviews
Learning Support Assistant – The role
- Offer tailored 1:1 support for pupils such as structure analysis for comprehension
- Track academic development for progress 8 reports
- Cover lessons so as to build confidence
- Support the Teachers by assisting in lessons
- Join in department meetings to voice your ideas and opinions
Learning Support Assistant– What you need
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Excellent communication skills and a patient manner
- A natural affinity to working with young people so as to develop real relationships
- A real passion for teaching in order to inspire pupil’s attainment
- Most importantly, you will need a genuine interest in working in education
Do not miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get your foot in the door of education!