Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B1 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Birmingham (B1)
Are you a recent university graduate with an enthusiasm and passion for shaping the lives of the next generation?
Perhaps you were inspired by an inspirational teacher and would like to one day be that same inspiration a young student needs to truly reach their potential?
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and supportive inclusion department in a warm school environment?
If this Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £350 per week, term time
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Warm environment
- Excellent senior leadership department
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside a talented and supportive department
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- monitor student progress
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Ability to cater for an array of different educational needs
- Lead 1:1 / small group intervention sessions
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree (preferably psychology)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Patient and empathetic mentality is crucial
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
- Firm but fair behaviour management approach
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Ideal role, but not quite the right location? We also work in the following areas so feel free to get in touch: Birmingham, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Sutton Coldfield and Solihull.