Graduate Learning Support Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (Central) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Are you a supportive and proactive graduate who wishes to work at a school this September and build up your classroom experience?
Would you like to work as a Learning Support Assistant across the upcoming academic year, supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis whilst working as part of a cohesive inclusion team?
Start September at this Outstanding Inner London secondary school & sixth form working as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant, building on your existing skills whilst learning from seasoned teaching professionals!
To register your interest in this opportunity then please apply on this page today and attach your CV to be shortlisted for interviews taking place this month!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Long-term, full-time paid role in the same school
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers/Ed psychologists
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Role:
- Become an integral part of the inclusion / SEN team
- Working with students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Supporting students in and out of the classroom
- Working within various classrooms to ensure students are supported
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
Graduate Learning Support Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or Psychology
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & learning
- Considering a career in teaching / education
- Prior education experience is desired
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London location
- Experienced and supportive Heads of Department
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Broad and enriched curriculum
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Learning Support Assistant role.